Tuesday 10 March 2009

Bad Parking 1: The Lamp Post

Since I came to Wenzhou almost a year ago I have come across cars parking in all sorts of places, in all sorts of directions, and breaking all sorts of traffic laws (although the police aren't very interested in that, they've got better things to do with their time).

I am starting off this collection with what is probably the best -- or worst -- of the lot. I will never be able to beat this one, but it just had to be documented.

So, number one in the series of bad parking is this:

This unfortunate display of parking was found near to Kimi's apartment. We tried to guess how such a thing could have happened. Finally we agreed the car must have been parked further away from the lamp post, but the driver made a huge blunder and forgot to put the hand brake down. The rest, as they say, is history. I hope they were insured.

3 comments:

The Acolyte Tao said...

Hm, Americans in general are bad drivers, but this... Lol.

Anonymous said...

My god...didn't see the post!

Everytime I ride the bus in Chengdu, where I am now, I either see a minivan kind of thing has hit a taxi, or shockingly even worse...

Wonder what the driving test is like in China? hmmmm....

大眼睛熊 said...

I wonder how "excited" will the driver feel when he sees this..!! :/
xxx